Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 12, 2016

Mẫu câu để liên kết các ý tưởng thành một thể thống nhất

Inviting questions
– And now, if you have any questions, I’ll be glad to (try to) answer them.
– Does anyone have any questions?
– Any questions?

 

Introducing your first point
Bạn đang muốn mình giỏi tiếng anh? Hãy đến với Learn English để được tư vấn cách luyện nghe, chia sẻ kinh nghiệm học và các từ vựng cơ bản để bạn luyện kỹ năng giao tiếp giỏi hơn !!!
 
– To start with, then I’d like to consider …
– First of all, I’d like to look at …

Finishing a point
– Those are the main points on …
– That’s all I have to say about …
– So that, then, is …
– Now we’ve looked at …
– Now we’ve dealt with …

Starting a new point
– Now let’s turn to …
– Now let’s move on to …
– I’d like now to consider …
– I’d like now to examine …
– Next we come to …
– Turning now to …
– Let’s move on now to …
– The next point I’d like to make is …

Referring to what you have said
– As I said at the beginning …
– I told you a few moments ago that …
– In the first part of my talk, I said …
– As I’ve already said, …
– As I mentioned earlier, …

Referring to what you will say
– I’ll come to that later.
– I’ll return to this point in a few minutes.
– … and I’ll talk about this in the next part of my presentation.
– … I’ll comment on this in my conclusion

Summarising
– So now I’d just like to summarise the main points.
– In brief, we have looked at …

Concluding
– That’s all I have to say for now.
– (I think) that covers most of the points.
– That concludes my talk.
– Thank you for your attention.

Inviting questions
– And now, if you have any questions, I’ll be glad to (try to) answer them.
– Does anyone have any questions?
– Any questions?
Học Qua Clip
Kinh Nghiệm 
Tự Luyện Tiếng Anh 
Ngữ Pháp Tiếng Anh
Học Nói tiếng Anh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét